To peruse previous editions of the Penn History Review, please use the "Browse" drop down menu on the left side or bottom of the page to choose a specific volume and issue.
Founded in 1991, the Penn History Review is a journal for undergraduate historical research. Published twice a year through the Department of History, the journal is a non-profit publication produced by and primarily for undergraduates. The editorial board of the Review is dedicated to publishing the most original and scholarly research submitted for our consideration. For more information about submissions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 12 pages, double spaced
- Written by and submitted by an undergraduate
- Bibliography that distinguishes between primary and secondary sources
- Submitted as a Word document
- Never published in another journal (and if we select if for publication, you will have to agree not to publish it in another journal).
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pennhistoryreview