Download Interview (23876.0 MB)
Download Joseph & Gail Reimer Interview Transcript (483 KB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #1 (993 KB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #2 (1.1 MB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #4 (1.0 MB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #3 (1.0 MB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #5 (1.1 MB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #6 (2.1 MB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #7 (973 KB)
Download Reimer Wedding Photograph #8 (1.1 MB)
Date of Interview
Place of Interview
Brookline, Massachusetts, USA
Length of Interview
Captions for photographs (supplied by Joe and Gail Reimer)
1. Joe and I got married on Labor Day September 1971 at the newly built Lincoln Square Synagogue in NY. (I think ours was the first wedding held in that space.) Rabbi Art Green co-officiated with Rabbi Shlomo Riskin. The wedding photographer was Fred Marcus. I believe he is no longer alive, but the Fred Marcus studio in NY is still operative.
2. Women dancing prior to bedecken. At far right: Kathy Green; next to her Janet Holtz. Woman in short white dress: Bella Savran. Woman in short green dress: Debbie Fine.
3. Seated at right: Kathy and Art Green; Standing behind Art - Liz Vitale with Steve Mitchell; also standing: Bella and George Savran. Seated on left - Janet and Barry Holtz; Burt Jacobson.
4. Seated on far right: Richie Siegel; next to him Danny Matt; Next to him Arnie Cover.
5. Art Green dancing with Joe Reimer.
6. Joe Reimer dancing with Richard Siegel.
7. Richard Siegel and Art Green holding Joe Reimer aloft.
8.George Savran in center; Joe Reimer at left of photo; Richard Siegel at right of photo.
Reimer, Joseph and Reimer, Gail, "Interview with Joseph and Gail Reimer" (2016). Oral Histories. 25.