Download Presentation (360 KB)
Date of this Version
CEDEM is NGO established as a non-profit association of citizens, in order to advance and spread conscience on importance of proper and successful democratic transition; to research, analyze and follow process of transition as well as to influence on transitional process in Montenegro and contribute to the strengthening of civil society and democratization in general.
In that direction, CEDEM acts as a think-tank group by organizing the numerous public hearings and practical actions. CEDEM mainly operates in:
• conducting research and analytical projects in the field of democratic transition and human rights in Montenegro
• organizing conferences, round tables, meetings, seminars, workshops and training sessions with the aim of encouraging the process of democratic transition
• influencing on the legislative processes in Montenegro
• informing the public about its activities and results through publications and media
• cooperating with other NGO's, with similar areas of interest, from Montenegro, the region and abroad Center for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) was established on July 2, 1997 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Montenegro on 15 July 1998.
think tanks, public policy, best practices, Montenegro
Other Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration